Before joining the firm as the newest associate, he clerked for the oldest law firm in Florida. There he was mentored and instructed by some of the best lawyers in the state, including two past presidents of the Florida Bar. Caleb also had the distinct privilege of being personally taught trial skills by the Honorable United States District Court Judge Paul C. Huck.
In undergrad, Caleb graduated from University of Central Florida with highest honors. At the University of Florida Levin College of Law, he graduated with honors. He also was chosen as a teaching assistant for three different subjects: legal writing, appellate advocacy, and trial practice.
Since joining the firm, Caleb has worked on a wide array of cases ranging from federal healthcare fraud to license defense with the Florida Office of Financial Regulation to first degree murder. When asked what he enjoys working on most, he said any case where he can offer creative and inventive solutions to clients’ complex legal problems.
- Federal Bar Association
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, University of Florida Levin College of Law, cum laude
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, University of Central Florida, summa cum laude
- Supreme Court of Florida
Awards and Distinctions
- UF Law Book Award – Contracts